How can you see someones first tweet fast?
How can you see someones first tweet fast?
6 proven ways to search old tweets
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
What should be your first tweet?
Introduce yourself This should be your very first tweet. Introduce your business and express excitement about it. Feel free to say that you are excited to be on Twitter too!
Is there a way to prioritize tweets?
Today, we’re excited to share a new timeline feature that helps you catch up on the best Tweets from people you follow. To check it out now, just go into the timeline section of your settings and choose ‘Show me the best Tweets first’. We’ll be listening to your feedback and making it even better over time.
How do you reverse the order of tweets?
Log in to Twitter on your iPhone or Android phone, then tap on the star icon in the top right of your Home timeline. If you’re on the algorithmically curated top tweets view, you’ll see the option to “See latest Tweets instead.” Tap it switch to the reverse-chronological view instead.
How do I find a specific tweet to someone?
How to search through someone’s tweets
- Head to the Twitter website and use the search bar in the top-right corner to search for anything.
- At the top of the search results page, click the three dot icon (…)
- A pop-up will appear with a variety of text boxes.
Who said it first on Twitter?
Twitter founder Jack Dorsey’s first ever tweet has been sold for the equivalent of $2.9m (£2.1m) to a Malaysia-based businessman. The tweet, which said “just setting up my twttr,” was first published on March 21, 2006 and was auctioned off by Mr Dorsey for charity.
How do beginners use Twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle).
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons.
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo.
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About.
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags.
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
Why does no one see my tweets?
In some situations, your Tweet may not be seen by everyone, as outlined below: Abusive and spammy behavior. When abuse or manipulation of our service is reported or detected, we may take action to limit the reach of a person’s Tweets.
How do you see more tweets from someone?
Why is my Twitter feed not in chronological order?
The Twitter Support account says the fix is rolled out. Tweets in chronological order on web has been fixed –– the option to switch your Home timeline view to latest Tweets first was removed for some of you on web. We’ve fixed this and the option should now be available again for everyone.
How do I put my Twitter in chronological order?
How to Switch Between Timelines on Twitter
- Open the Twitter app and switch to the Home tab (the birdhouse in the bottom-left).
- Tap the Sparkle icon in the top-right of the app.
- Tap See latest Tweets instead and your timeline will immediately switch to the chronological mode instead.
What did my first tweet on Twitter SAY?
It was probably “Hello world!” or “Is this thing on?” or “I finally joined Twitter, am I doing it right” or “Twitter sucks,” but if you want to know for sure, you’ll need to dig back into your archives.
Where can I Find my Old tweets on Twitter?
You can also use Twitter’s own Advanced Search feature to search your old tweets. Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced and enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”.
What to do in your first month on Twitter?
Either an employee or customer. 14 Run an offer or discount to celebrate your startup, or even just your Twitter account. 15 Use the trending section to find something that is popular, preferably loosely related to what you do and tweet about it.
What’s the best first tweet for a startup?
There are first tweet ideas here for you. 1 A behind-the-scenes video of your office or studio to show people where you work. 2 Pictures of your actual staff working (not like a stock image). These folks are 2nd (team) to none. Love our hard working #SVU stand in squad. Couldn’t do it without you guys 👍💯🎬 pic.twitter.com/oGivjsLMvj