What can Mobicip do?
What can Mobicip do?
- Manage & monitor all family devices from one parent app or web dashboard.
- Schedule daily/weekly screen time limits for each family device.
- Lock all family devices instantly.
- Track your child’s location (for iOS & Android child devices only)
- Child data privacy.
- Review 4 weeks of Internet browsing history.
Is Mobicip any good?
Mobicip does a pretty good job cauterizing searches through it’s own app, but does not enable safe search across multiple browsers. They also have not integrated SMS or call monitoring, which is important to some families.
Can you bypass Mobicip?
Is there a way to bypass Mobicip features? There are some apps, such as Google and YouTube that aren’t monitored by the Mobicip. However, you can block these apps, forcing the kids to use the browser.
Which parental control app is the best?
The best parental control app you can get
- Net Nanny Parental Control. The best parental control app overall, and great for iOS.
- Norton Family. The best parental control app for Android.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Screen Time.
- ESET Parental Control for Android.
How does Mobicip work as parental control software?
It is so much more now. Mobicip offers its advanced internet filter across Safari, Chrome & other browsers. Along with its screen time scheduler, app blocker & location tracker features, Mobicip has become a truly holistic parental control software designed for the modern digital family. Why should you limit screen time?
How much does Mobicip cost for a year?
Furthermore, it offers neither geofencing nor a true screen-time cap on device usage. For $49.99 per year, you can install Mobicip on up to five devices. If you need to monitor more devices, you can choose from additional plans. It costs $89.99 for 10 devices, $124.99 for 15 devices, and $159.99 for 20 devices.
How can I change the level of monitoring on Mobicip?
You can always make changes or adjustments to the level of monitoring, filters, schedule, and apps, by clicking where it says Family on the menu, and then it will show a list of each of the family members. At the bottom of each child overview is a link that says Configure. This will take you back to the settings page.