How can I make my HTC battery last longer?
How can I make my HTC battery last longer?
Manage your display
- Lower the screen brightness when you don’t need it. See Screen brightness.
- Set the screen timeout to a shorter time. See Setting when to turn off the screen.
- Don’t use a live wallpaper for your Home screen. Animation effects are nice to show off to other people but they drain your battery.
How do I make more space on my HTC Desire 626?
Free up space in the storage by uninstalling apps and deleting files you no longer want to keep. In Settings, tap Storage > Make more space.
How old is the HTC Desire 626?
HTC Desire 626
|First released||August 27, 2015|
|Operating system||Original: Android 4.4.4 KitKat Current: Android 5.1.0 Lollipop|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MediaTek MT6592|
|CPU||1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 (Snapdragon 410) 1.7 GHz octa-core Cortex-A7(MT6592)|
|GPU||Adreno 305 (Snapdragon 410) Mali-450 MP (MT6592)|
How long should a HTC battery last?
Wi-Fi browsing test In this test, the HTC 10 scores a rather modest average battery life of 6 hours and 46 minutes, which is on par with the Exynos-powered Galaxy S7 (6 hours and 48 minutes) and slightly higher than the Snapdragon-powered Galaxy S7 (6 hours and 30 minutes).
Why does my htc phone lose battery so fast?
The running of background apps, too much screen brightness, over usage of phone’s camera, auto-updating facility of apps, longer screen timeouts, etc. are some of the other major causes to drain its battery life. An unstable Android version is another major cause of creating HTC One M8 battery problems.
How do I extend the battery life on my HTC 10?
Tips to save battery life
- Change application sync settings.
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration.
- Turn on Airplane Mode if traveling to an area without mobile signal or Wi-Fi.
- Turn off background data.
- Uninstall unused apps.
- Update to the latest software.
How do I check battery health on HTC 10?
Checking battery usage
- From the Home screen, swipe up and then find and tap Settings.
- Tap Battery.
- If you see the Manage battery usage section while viewing battery use details, you can tap the option underneath it to adjust settings that affect battery usage.
How do I stop my battery from draining so fast?
How to make your phone battery last longer
- Limit your push notifications.
- Adjust your location services settings
- Lower background activity.
- Adjust your screen brightness.
- Adjust your screen timeout settings.
- Check for operating system updates.
- Protect your phone from extreme temperatures.
- Make sure your phone has service.
Why is my HTC 10 battery draining so fast?
The best way to help fix the fast draining battery on the HTC 10 is to close these apps when it’s not being used. Another method is to go to Settings -> Accounts and disable sync for the apps you don’t need. You’ll notice when disabling Facebook background sync, the HTC 10 (M10) battery life will be much better.
How do you reset an HTC One M8 battery?
With the power off, press down and hold the volume up and down button with the power button for approximately 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, release all of the buttons. After the release the charging logic should be reset. Then charge your phone to 100% using your wall charger.
Why does my HTC 10 battery drain so fast?
Disable Or Manage Background Sync The best way to help fix the fast draining battery on the HTC 10 is to close these apps when it’s not being used. This can be done by pulling down the quick settings and swiping down with two fingers and tap on Sync to disable it.
Can I get a new battery for my HTC phone?
Where can I purchase a battery for my HTC device? The battery is built-in in all our new models and cannot be sold separately. Note: Do not remove the back cover or battery as it may cause physical damage and void the warranty on your device.
How do I check my HTC battery health?
Why is my battery running down so fast?
Google services aren’t the only culprits; third-party apps can also get stuck and drain the battery. If your phone keeps killing the battery too fast even after a reboot, check the battery information in Settings. If an app is using the battery too much, Android settings will show it clearly as the offender.