What GPA do you need to transfer to UW Bothell?

What GPA do you need to transfer to UW Bothell?

All transfer applicants must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered for admissions: Minimum cumulative transfer GPA of 2.0. Supporting documents (transcripts, test scores, personal statement, etc. – varies by major program).

Is 3.7 GPA good enough for Harvard?

What GPA do you need to get into Harvard University? Applicants require exceptionally good grades to get into Harvard. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Harvard University was 4.04 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily A students are accepted and ultimately attend.

How to apply for transfer to CSU Chico?

Click here to apply! The key to a successful transfer is early planning to ensure that students complete courses that meet the admission, general education, and lower division major preparation requirements. Review the 2020-2021 CSU Admissions Handbook (PDF) for more information.

How is transfer GPA calculated at University of Washington?

Although the UW uses a decimal scale for grading students in its own courses, transfer grades are not converted to a uniform decimal scale. Instead, Admissions uses the grade assignments of the home institution, whether 3.3 or 3.5 for “B+,” for example Repeated courses: The transfer GPA is calculated using the repeat policy of the home institution.

What do international students have to do to get into the University of Washington?

International students are required to submit an official TOEFL or IELTS score that meets the UW’s minimum English proficiency requirement. The Office of Admissions calculates a GPA that is considered in the assessment of your application.

Can you transfer to the University of Washington from a community college?

Students transferring to the University of Washington from a Washington state community or technical college (WA CTC) before earning a WA CTC associate degree will be able to apply academic credits they earn at UW toward completion of an associate degree from their former WA CTC.