What year RAM has RamBox?
What year RAM has RamBox?
In 2009, Ram Truck introduced the RamBox cargo management system.
What is Ram Upfitter electronic module Vsim?
The VSIM allows the upfitter turn on certain features or functions. with hardwired or J1939 commands. It also a outputs signals and relay driver control circuits based on the vehicle. information. The VSIM is required for PTO functionality but the PTO will not work unless there is PTO Prep on the truck.
How many miles can a 2007 Ram 1500 last?
The average Dodge Ram 1500 can have 300,000 miles on it and still perform like a beast. However, that is only if the truck has been taken good care of throughout its life span.
How do you reset the computer on a 2007 Dodge Ram?
- With the key out of the ignition.
- Disconnect the Negative battery Cable.
- Put the key in the ignition and turn it as if you where trying to the START it.
- Release the key and leave it in the “ON” position and let it sit for 10- 15 min.
- Remove key from the ignition.
Is RamBox waterproof?
RAMBOX® is designed to be water-resistant and drainable, and you can even add Mopar RAMBOX® accessories to personalize it to your needs. These available tonneau covers render RAMBOX® 100% waterproof: Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover.
Which model has RamBox?
Drivers that are wondering “What RAM models have the RAMBox®?” will be happy to know that the RAMBox® is offered on some of the most popular RAM models including the RAM 1500 and the RAM 2500 Crew Cab.
What is Upfitter electronic module Vsim used for?
It’s used by upfitters for such things as wig wag light functions and siren cut outs when the doors are opened. There is a whole list of things this module can do. The Aux switches can interface with the VSIM, but just because your build sheet says VSIM does not mean you get the aux switches.
What is Vsim on Ram trucks?
The Vehicle System Interface Module (VSIM) is specifically designed to make it easy to upfitRAM trucks. The VSIM has many hard wired inputs and outputs (through the VSIM jumper harnesses) . It also has J1939 communication bus output signals as well as input commands starting in 2019.
How many miles can a Dodge Ram 1500 last?
Ram 1500 pickups have proven to rack up mileage well over 300k miles without major engine or transmission repairs. There is no reason why most modern Ram 1500 engines can’t make it pass 300k miles with proper preventive maintenance.
How do I reset my Dodge computer?
To reset the computer in your RAM 1500, take the following steps:
- Identify your battery’s negative cable.
- Disconnect the negative cable from the battery.
- Wait 20 minutes so that all systems have shut down.
- Reconnect the negative cable.
How do you reset the PCM?
How Can I Reset the PCM on My Car?
- Open the hood of the vehicle.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery. Use a wrench to loosen the lock nut, and pull the cable off. This cuts the power to the PCM. Wait for five minutes.