Useful tips

Where is San Miguel headquarters?

Where is San Miguel headquarters?

Mandaluyong, Philippines
San Miguel Corporation/Headquarters

Who is the owner of San Miguel Corporation?

Top Frontier Investment Holdings
San Miguel Corporation/Parent organizations

Who is the CEO of San Miguel Corporation now?

Danding Cojuangco (Jul 1998–)
San Miguel Corporation/CEO

Who manages San Miguel Corporation?

This article’s tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia.

San Miguel Corporation’s headquarters in Mandaluyong, Philippines
Area served Worldwide
Key people Vacant (Chairman) Ramon S. Ang (Vice chairman, President and COO) Ferdinand K. Constantino (CFO)
Revenue ₱725.8 billion (FY 2020)

Where is the head office of San Miguel Corporation?

Corporate Head Office San Miguel Corporation 40 San Miguel Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines P.O. Box 271 Manila Central Post Office Telephone: (+632) 8-632-3000

How long has San Miguel been in the Philippines?

Many of our brands have been part of Filipino homes for more than a century, yet we’re constantly innovating and improving our offerings in line with our purpose to create a full range of great tasting food and beverage products that allow our consumers to celebrate the everyday. Our food division offers a wide range of quality food products.

When did San Miguel start exporting its products?

By 1914, San Miguel began to export, with its products finding ready markets in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Guam. When the First World War broke out, exports came to a temporary halt due to difficulties such as shortage of raw materials and the consequent rise in manufacturing costs.

When did San Miguel go into the ice cream business?

In 1925, San Miguel went into the ice cream business with the purchase of the Magnolia Plant on Calle Avilés which was transferred a year later to a new site on Calle Echague (now, C. Palanca Sr. Street) in Quiapo District, Manila. The new site used to house the Fábrica de Hielo de Manila which was bought by San Miguel in 1924.