Useful tips

How do I schedule an appointment to renew my military ID?

How do I schedule an appointment to renew my military ID?

Save time by making an online appointment. Visit the Appointment Scheduler at Remember to bring 2 forms of government issued Identification. If you need to locate your nearest Identification office, use the DEERS/RAPIDS Site Locator at /

How do I schedule a CAC appointment?

Please visit ID Card Office Online at: or contact the Appointment Scheduler mail box: [email protected] Call the DMDC Support Center (DSC): (800) 477-8227 – available 24/7 After you dial, follow the voice prompts to select technical support.

Where do I renew military ID?

You can apply to the Department of Defense to renew or replace your military ID online using the ID Card Office Online.

What documents do I need to renew my military ID?

Gather the Appropriate Paperwork

  1. U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card.
  2. Permanent Resident Card or an Alien Registration Receipt Card.
  3. Foreign Passport.
  4. Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph.
  5. Driver’s license or an ID card issued by a state that provides a photograph.
  6. Personal Identity Verification Card.

How do I use Rapids appointment scheduler?

Schedule Your Appointment Choose your appointment date, then you will be taken to a page where you can choose an available time. Select your time, then enter your name, phone number, email, and military status, and click submit. You should receive a confirmation email.

What do I need to bring to my CAC appointment?

When you go to a RAPIDS site, you must bring the following items: Two forms of ID in original form. Both IDs must be among those listed on the List of Acceptable Documents (259k, PDF). One of the IDs must bear a photo (for example, a passport or a driver’s license).

Who can photocopy a military ID?

“Police can make copies for official purposes.” Although asking for military/government identification is totally permissible by commercial establishments, many government personnel are unaware of the prohibition on duplication of government identification.

Can I enroll my wife in deers without her?

Retired and active-duty servicemembers are automatically signed up for DEERS but family members aren’t so you’ll have to ask your spouse to enroll you. Your spouse has to be the one to get this started!

What is considered 2 valid forms of ID?

Acceptable Documents for Identity Verification

  • State identification (ID) card.
  • Driver license.
  • US passport or passport card.
  • US military card (front and back)
  • Military dependent’s ID card (front and back)
  • Permanent Resident Card.
  • Certificate of Citizenship.
  • Certificate of Naturalization.

Can a girlfriend be a military dependent?

You can claim a boyfriend or girlfriend as a dependent on your federal income taxes if that person meets the IRS definition of a “qualifying relative.”

Can I get on base without my CAC card?

If you need to enter a base and do not have a DoD I.D., or do not have an escort, you will need to visit the base’s visitor center. Visitor centers are usually located near the main gate. If you are a non-military caregiver you can get on base accompanied by a child in possession of a valid military identification.

What is the phone number for Personnel Support Activity detachment Oceana?

The phone numbers for the receipts section are 757-433-3044/3058/2761/3045/3017. ID cards are issued 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The phone number for the ID Office is 757-433-2939/3012/2184.

Where to get an Oceana ID card in Rapids?

Get Directions. Oceana ID Lab. 757-433-2184. PSD Customer Service. 757-433-2710. RAPIDS Appointment Scheduler. Hours Info. Hours are dependent upon number of customers currently awaiting service.

Where is the ID Lab in Oceana NJ?

The ID Lab is located within PSD Oceana. To ensure the appropriate amount of time is booked to complete multiple ID Cards or transactions, please book back to back appointments. Please schedule one (1) appointment for every two (2) IDs under the same record. Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.

Where can I schedule an ID card appointment?

DoD’s Defense Manpower and Data Center (DMDC) has announced a new Web address for the Uniformed Service ID Card Appointment Scheduler. You should use the Appointment Scheduler in concert with the RAPIDS Site Locator to find an ID card office in your area and to schedule ID card appointments for yourself and your dependents.