What is GDRFA D?
What is GDRFA D?
General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs – Dubai.
How do I apply for GDRFA approval?
How do I get the GDRFA approval?
- Go to the GDRFA’s online portal to start your application process.
- Prepare the necessary documents; your passport, visa and Emirates ID.
- Provide the remaining required documents; vaccine certificate, PCR test result, photograph, as well as a copy of your passport.
How can I check my visa status GDRFA?
GDRFA Dubai Application
- Open the app and select the “Services” label.
- Click on “Entry Permit / Residence Status” and then select “Residence Inquiry”
- Enter your details: Visa code, first name, nationality and date of birth.
- Double-check your input and then click “Inquiry”
What is GDRFA application number?
The GDRFA application process requires users to submit their ‘Resident File Number’, which is on the visa under ‘File’. Residents can check the GDRFA website to see the status of the application. If it is approved, residents will receive an email with a GDRFA reference number.
Can I check my visa status with passport number?
Yes, the status of the visa can be Tracked using the passport number. This feature comes in handy if the applicant misplaces the acknowledgement number provided to him.
How can I get GDRFA refund approval?
To apply for return approval, you’ll need your Resident File Number from your visa. You must bring a copy of the GDRFA approval when you travel. You must take a PCR test (within 48 hours prior to your departure) and hold a valid printed negative COVID-19 test certificate to fly into the UAE.
Why is GDRFA approval rejected?
Larry Esguerra, travel manager at MPQ Tourism, a travel agency that processes visas, said there are two main reasons why visa applications are being rejected by GDRFA: “May mga kinasuhan ng dating employer or may loan na hindi nabayaran.” (Some were sued by their former employers, or had a loan they hadn’t paid.)
Can I check my visa status online?
To find out the status of your non-immigrant US Visa online, you have to log on to the official website of the Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC), Bureau of Consular Affairs, US Department of State.
How can I check my visa status with passport number?
How to Check Visa Status using the Passport Number?
- Visit the official visa website of the country of visit.
- Find the option of tracking the visa application status.
- Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth.
- Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.
How can I check if my visa is still valid?
To check on the status of your U.S. Visa application:
- United States: Contact the National Visa Center (NVC) at 1-603-334-0700 for immigrant visas. For nonimmigrant visas, call 1-603-334-0888.
- Abroad: Contact the U.S. Embassy or consulate where you filed your application.
Do I need an ICA or GDRFA approval to come back to the UAE?
UAE Residence Visa holders must have GDRFA or ICA approval to enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This does not apply to passengers who have other visas, such as newly issued residence or employment visas, short stay or long stay visa, visit visa or visa on arrival.
What do you need to know about GDRFA services?
The GDRFA services are as follows: All services with regards to Family Book are taken care of by GDRFA. This includes services/modification of the book linked to marriage or separation, the addition of a newborn child on the books, replacement of a damaged or lost book, termination of registration and other such services.
Where can I apply for a GDRFA visa?
GDRFA e-services include: Amer helpline 800-5111 (toll-free), which assures a 24/7 response to any public queries related to visa or naturalisation procedures. There is also a live online chat system. Online applications for visas through the residency website for companies.
What are the working hours for GDRFA in Dubai?
GDRFA working hours: 7.30am to 8pm. Tel: 009714-3980000 Customer service tel: 009714-3139999 (24 hours) Fax 009714-3981119 Email: [email protected] PO Box 4333, Dubai, UAE GDRFA e-services include: Amer helpline 800-5111 (toll-free), which assures a 24/7 response to any public queries related to visa or naturalisation procedures.
Where can I get GDRFA documents in Arabic?
GDRFA website, Arabic and English, www.dnrd.gov.ae. Special service offers include the pick-up and delivery of documents to homes in all emirates. Share: Email ThisBlogThis! Share to TwitterShare to Facebook