How do I find my HP printer configuration page?
How do I find my HP printer configuration page?
From the Home screen on the printer control panel, swipe right to navigate, and then touch Reports. From the Reports menu, touch Configuration/Status Pages. Select the Configuration Page item, and then touch the Print button to print the Configuration pages.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet P3015?
The Configuration Report will print out. The IP address is listed in the Network Settings section….
- Walk over to the printer. On the printer, press the Menu button until Information Menu appears on the display.
- Press the Item button until Print Configuration or Print EIO Page appears on the display.
- Press Select.
How do I print a network configuration page on my HP printer?
Use the printer control panel to print a Network Configuration Page.
- On the printer control panel, press the Wireless button . The wireless menu displays.
- Press the button next to Settings, scroll to Print Report, and then press OK.
- Scroll to Configuration Page, and then press OK.
How do I print a configuration page on a HP LaserJet p1505?
Printing a configuration page in Windows
- Make sure that the printer is idle and the Ready light is on.
- Load the plain white paper in the input tray.
- Access the product Properties dialog box.
- Click the Services tab.
- Select Config from the Print Information Pages drop-down menu.
- Click Print.
How to print configuration pages for HP LaserJet p3015?
The configuration page for a LaserJet P3015 tells you a lot about the printer’s status and how it’s set up. Depending on which options and accessories are installed on the printer, the configuration page may actually be two or more pages. To print a configuration page for a LaserJet P3015, follow the steps below.
Is there a control panel for the HP LaserJet p3011?
This item is not included for the HP LaserJet P3011 or HP LaserJet P3015 printers. You can perform most routine printing tasks from the computer through the printer driver or software program. This is the most convenient way to control the product, and it overrides the product control-panel settings.
What does the configuration page on a HP printer do?
Prints the product configuration pages, which show the printer settings and installed accessories. Prints the approximate remaining life for the supplies; reports statistics on total number of pages and jobs processed, serial number, page counts, and maintenance information.
What is standard printable area on HP LaserJet P3010?
Makes the MANUAL FEED setting the default for jobs that do not select a tray. Change the printable area of Letter and A4-size paper to 2 mm from the left and right edges for single-sided printing. The standard printable area is 4 mm from the left and right edges. Select a version of the Courier font.
How do I print a configuration page on my HP printer?
Press the printer’s MENU button until INFORMATION MENU appears. Press ITEM until PRINT CONFIGURATION appears. Press SELECT to print the Configuration page. The display will read PRINTING CONFIGURATION and the Configuration page will print.
How do I print a network configuration page?
Press the Right Arrow button ( ) to scroll through the options and select Network Setup, and then press the OK button. Press the Right Arrow button ( ) to scroll through the options and select Print Network Configuration Page, and then press the OK button. The product prints the network configuration page.
How do I find Printer Info page?
To find your printer IP address:
- From the touchscreen control panel: Touch the Wireless icon .
- From the HP Smart app: Click Printer Settings, and then click Printer Information.
- From the printed network report: Press the Information button to print an information page.
What is the IP address of my HP printer?
Press the Home button on the printer to display the menu: select Preferences, Options, or Wireless Settings. 2. Check the top of the next box that appears. The IP address is sometimes displayed on its top border.
How do I print a test page on my HP LaserJet printer?
Print a Self Test/Device Configuration page in Windows Right click on the printer icon, and then click Printing Preferences. The Printer Preferences window displays. Click the Services tab, and then select Config Page from the Print Information Pages drop-down menu. Click Print.
How do I print a configuration page sharp?
More videos on YouTube
- Touch the settings button at the bottom of your touchscreen.
- Touch the Status tab at the top, touch Data List on the left, touch Print next to Machine Status List.
How do I print a self test page?
Print a test page
- Make sure that there is U.S. letter or A4 size, unused, plain paper in the input tray.
- Press and hold the Power button , and then press the Cancel button .
- Let go of the Cancel button and then the Power button. The test page prints. Figure : Example of a test page.
How do I clean my HP printer on my computer?
Here’s a quick rundown of how you can clean your printer head from the HP experts:
- Run the “Clean Printhead” function from your computer.
- If the above step doesn’t work, open the cover of your printer and then unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Remove each ink cartridge and clean the contacts with a cloth.
Where can I find the HP LaserJet 2200 service manual?
HP LaserJet 2200 Printer Series Service Manual service hp LaserJet 2200 HP LaserJet 2200 Series Printer Service Manual _____________ Hewlett-Packard Company 11311 Chinden Boulevard Boise, Idaho 83714 U.S.A. © Copyright Hewlett-Packard Company, 1999, 2000 All Rights Reserved.
How to print and fax on a HP LaserJet pro?
On the main menu, click the Apple icon ( ), and then click System Preferences. Click Print & Fax (10.5 and 10.6) or Print & Scan (10.7). The Print & Fax or Print & Scan window opens. Under Printers, click your printer, if more than one printer is listed.
How to check the status of HP JetDirect print server?
The TCP/IP, the subnet-mask, and the default-gateway addresses must be properly configured on the computer and the HP Jetdirect print server. Print a Configuration page or a Self-Test page from the printer or from the external HP Jetdirect. Check the TCP/IP status, and make sure the TCP/IP addresses are valid.
How to print configuration report on HP printer?
Use the following steps to print a configuration report from the printer control panel. Load letter or A4 unused, plain white paper into the input tray. On the HP printer control panel, touch the Setup icon ( ). Touch Reports, and then touch Configuration Report. The HP printer prints the configuration report.